Ultracare for Kids medical food is specifically formulated for children with atopic disorders such as eczema, rhinitis, and allergy-responsive asthma.
- Features low-allergy-potential rice protein for children with dairy, egg, gluten, corn protein, or soy protein sensitivities.
- Provides non-dairy calcium—250 mg per serving.
- When combined with the accompanying diet plan, provides high quality nutrition for children with food sensitivities.
- Comes with a detailed Parent Guide explaining product use, a suggested food and snack list with sample menus for elimination diet programs, and a diary for recording diet and symptoms.
- Available in delicious Vanilla flavor.
Blend, shake, or briskly stir one scoop (33 g)into 8 to 10 ounces of pure, distilled, or filtered water until powder is completely dissolved.If advised by your practitioner, use diluted fruit or vegetable juices according to the directions in the Parent Guide. Store canister in a cool, dry place.
Nutritional information per serving (Cherry Banana):
Sodium (as chloride)
Potassium (as potassium citrate, bicarbonate, chloride, and iodide)
Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate)
Vitamin A (as beta-carotene)
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
Calcium (as dicalcium phosphate)
Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate)
Thiamin (as thiamin HCl)
Niacin (as niacinamide)
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)
Folate (as folic acid)
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)
Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate)
Phosphorus (as dicalcium phosphate)
Iodine (as potassium iodide)
Magnesium (as magnesium oxide)
Zinc (as zinc gluconate)
Copper (as copper gluconate)
Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate)
L-Lysine (as L-lysine HCl)
Choline (as bitartrate)
Rice protein concentrate, Fructose, Rice syrup solids, Olive oil, Natural flavors, Beet powder (color), Xanthan gum, Silica, Carrageenan, Cellulose gum
†Saturated fat is contributed by olive oil.
This product contains no high fructose corn syrup.