Disclaimer: This website is for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site. These statements made in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner immediately, and before using any dietary supplement product.
Vasotensin provides peptides from bonito fish to support health blood pressure levels already in the normal range.?
- Bonito peptides have been shown to reduce the formation of angiotensin II—a potent vasoconstrictor—through their interaction of bonito peptides with angiotensin converting enzyme.?
- Fast-acting formula designed to provide a clinically effective dose in just 2 tablets twice daily.
- Assayed to assure product viability and the presence of LKPNM—a peptide found to produce eight-fold higher activity when hydrolyzed by angiotensin converting enzyme as occurs in the body.
- Testing for LKPNM assures optimal efficacy to help maintain blood pressure already within the normal range.?
- No rebound (reverse) effect observed in human clinical trials when supplementation is discontinued.
- Excellent safety profile—no serious adverse effects associated with bonito peptides have been reported.
- May be used as a complement to other heart support programs:?
|— Prescription drugs
— Medical foods
— Dietary supplements
Two tablets twice daily with meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Two Tablets Supply:
Fish Protein Powder (Sarda orientalis†)
Microcrystalline cellulose, Cellulose, Stearic acid, Silica, Croscarmellose sodium, Magnesium stearate, Contains: fish (bonito).