Whole Food Omega-3 Fatty Acids From Salmon
DHA/EPA Naturally Bound to Phospholipids For Enhanced Bioavailability
Nominated "BEST NEW PRODUCT" - NutrAward 2010
Recommendations: 2 per day for 30 days, then 1 per day thereafter. May continue
with 2 per day for enhanced benefits.
VECTOMEGA® is the only Omega-3 with DHA/EPA in a biologically active,
phospholipid form as it naturally occurs in salmon (not chemically altered or
artificially spiked) ensuring absorption and improved stability.*
• Absorbed up to 50 times greater than triglyceride fish oils1
• Omega-3 fatty acids clinically studied for healthy heart, brain,
skin, immune and nervous system support
• Extracted by a patented chemical-free process using only
natural enzymes and a cold water flush
• Exceeds both European and U.S. standards for purity – no
concerns with toxins or contaminants
• Sustainably harvested in salmon’s natural environment
• One tablet provides the Omega-3 DHA/EPA benefits
equivalent to 4-6 grams of fish oil or 6-8 ounces of salmon
• No Fish Burps or After-taste
Heavy metal analysis conducted on every batch using ICP-MS method and found to
be pure and safe.
Disclaimer: This website is for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site. These statements made in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner immediately, and before using any dietary supplement product.