Disclaimer: This website is for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site. These statements made in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner immediately, and before using any dietary supplement product.
VeinCare 60 VegCap
VeinCare (known internationally as Pilex) is an all-natural formula that provides herbal and mineral components essential for maintaining healthy veins. It helps balance the metabolic process involved in maintaining the vascular systems integrity for optimum comfort and appearance. The formulation represents a careful blend of several medicinal plants that help maintain normal tone of venous walls for healthy legs and anal comfort. The Oleoresin portion of Guggul and Berberine Hydrochloride work synergistically in balancing the factors supporting vein structure.
- Guggul (Commiphora mukul) One of the oldest and most famous herbs in ayurvedic medicine, Guggul possesses strong purifying and rejuvenating powers. People today can especially benefit from Guggul's lipid regulating and immunomodulating properties. Studies have shown that Guggul can promote healthy cholesterol levels already within the normal range.
- Tree Turmeric (Berberis aristata) Tree Turmeric has been traditionally used as a systemic blood purifier. It contains an alkaloid, Berberine, that is responsible for its strong cleansing properties.
- Triphala A cornerstone of Ayurvedic health, Triphala is a traditional combination of three myrobalan fruits: Amla, Haritaki and Vibhitaki. It rejuvenates the membrane lining of the digestive tract and contributes to effective cleansing of the colon, a key condition in Ayurveda to maintaining optimum health.
- Neem (Melia azadirachta) Neem, one of the most famous plants found throughout India, has strong health maintaining properties. Neem's traditional use is based on its detoxifying benefits that help maintain healthy circulatory, digestive, respiratory and urinary functions. There is plenty of scientific backup for Neem's immune enhancement properties as a booster of the macrophage's effectiveness.
- Indian Laburnum (Cassia fistula) Not to be confused with Senna (Cassia angustifolia), Indian Laburnum had been traditionally used as a mild purgative, to support healthy veins and to promote burns and wound cleansing.
- Orchid Tree (Bauhinia variegata) Orchid Tree has been traditionally used as a tonic and astringent to maintain healthy veins and skin, a very important component for attractive legs.
Suggested Use As a dietary supplement Take 1 or 2 capsules twice daily, preferably with meals. Allow several weeks for full benefit. The use of natural products provides progressive but long-lasting results. - Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information.