Disclaimer: This website is for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site. These statements made in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner immediately, and before using any dietary supplement product.
Zinlori 75 contains a high potency zinc-carnosine complex formulated to provide relief of gastric discomfort. Zinc-carnosine supports the healthy ecology, natural defenses, and integrity of the gastric mucosal lining.?
- Relieves gastric discomforts such as occasional heartburn and indigestion, upset stomach, mild nausea, bloating, belching, and burping.?
- Promotes a healthy gastric bacterial balance.?
- Provides antioxidant protection for gastric mucosal cells.?
- Helps maintain the integrity of the protective gastric mucosal lining by supporting healthy mucus secretion.?
- Some research indicates that zinc-carnosine may protect gastric mucosal cells without altering prostaglandin metabolism.?
- Gastro-supportive benefits demonstrated in over 20 published studies.?
- Same raw material used successfully by healthcare practitioners in Japan since 1994.
- Clinically effective dosage in just two tablets.
One tablet twice daily between meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each Tablet Supplies:
Zinc (as zinc-carnosine)
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, Stearic acid, Cellulose, Maltodextrin with soluble fiber (Fibersol® 2), Silica
In order to ensure proper use of our high-quality nutritional supplements, Metagenics only sells to licensed healthcare practitioners. The products listed in this online catalog are available in the United States and may not be available in other countries. In addition, certain formulas may be slightly different outside the US.